Friday, September 24, 2010

Bulk Club Membership

So, Trav & I are in agreement... Lucy is going to give us ulcers.  She is definitely entering her 'terrible 2s' a few months early.  You know that look in their eyes that says 'oh, go get your Zantac, this is going to be one of those days'? Well,  she now possesses it and uses it at will.  Don't get me wrong, she's a blast and we love having her in our family.  Just the other night I was rocking her at 1:30 in the morning and was looking at her little feet.  They are adorable.  They reminded me how many hours we prayed for her to come home.  How many hours we did paperwork, how many hours we longed for her & in the end how extremely blessed we are to have those little feet in our house.  But none the less, when she looks at us defiantly as she dumps her plate of food all over herself & the floor I thank God for my Costco membership and the ability to buy my antacids in bulk.

Thank you for all of your concern about Tyson.  He's doing fabulously.  I am so impressed with his attitude about being down an arm.  He never complains!  This week marked the first week of Kindergarten homework.  He tried his best and  wrote his name and completed the assignments with his left hand and with the minimal assistance of his very heavily casted right arm.  
He will get the pins taken out in 2 more weeks and then get casted for 2 more weeks.  I think that he's just happy that it will be off before Halloween.  


Just a few pics from the Air Show and Mid Autumn Moon Festival.  







No comments: