Sunday, July 25, 2010

All is Well

It's now Sunday night and all is well.  We all slept last night, at least off and on.  Tyson got up at about 2 am and stayed up until he fell asleep while sitting up in a chair at dinner.  Poor guy.  Lucy seems to like her new home.  It's so much fun to hear her little feet slapping around on the tile.
Baby Bird is still as cute as can be.  She giggles a lot and says 'candy', 'tickle tickle' and 'banana'.  I am so happy to report that she is letting me care for her and love on her!  She still prefers Baba but lets me love her for hours at a time.  It's so exciting for me to finally get to hold this little girl that I've been working towards for such a long time.  Her skin is smooth and her hair is silky.  It's funny that it's been two weeks and it's only now that I can say these things about her.
I wanted to say thanks and hi to everyone who sent us welcome home messages.  We can't wait to see you all and to introduce you to the littlest Jacques.

3 comments:

Christa said...

Congratulations! She's so precious. I loved reading about your adventures over the past couple of weeks -- so glad you're all home safe and sound now!
Christa Schlaudecker

mhunter said...

welcome home!!!! cant wait to meet your sweet lucy!!!

Jacklyn said...

Yay! You're home! I've been following your blog intently. Can't wait to meet sweet Lucy. She's sooo cute!